Monday, March 29, 2010

Wow Not Long Now

Well its the real final countdown now as we will be flying from Manchester - Heathrow and then on to JFK on wednesday 4th Jan :)





Just sorting out the final parts of our trip - Is it best for us to use the NYC cabs to get down to the millenium hilton or does anyone suggest a better company? Also for TOTR do you have to book tickets online or can you just go on the day and book a time slot.





wow we really can%26#39;t believe we will be in NYC soon but can%26#39;t wait!!!!!





Many Thanks guys





Andy :)



Wow Not Long Now


Very easy to get a cab at JFK, just get on the taxi line and you will get one (as others have stated do not accept a ride from people asking if you need a car into the city). If you feel more comfortable prebooking a car, use either of the following:



www.carmellimo.com



www.telavivlimo.com



Just understand that all of the cars %26amp; drivers are independent so the condition of the vehicles and the friendliness of the drivers, or lack therof, is a crapshoot. I frequently use Carmel and have never had a problem, they are pretty good, in my opinion.



You also never know about a yellow cab, either, but you will get there, believe me, it will be fine.





If you use the 2 for 1 voucher you just go and get your tickets (if you need one of these I can email it to). You cannot prebook with this offer. I would wait to see what the weather is like.





Have a great time!!!



Wow Not Long Now


Thanks NYCgirl for your advice :)





Yes If you could email me a copy of the 2 4 1 voucher I would be most grateful.





andy_brooks@hotmail.com





many thanks again




Andy:



I just emailed you the voucher - just print out as many as you need and give it to the cashier, no problem. I used it last week and the whole experience is terrific, you will love it. This way, you can go when the weather is nice...I would try to get up there around 4 so that you can see daylight, dusk %26amp; night - just spectacular.





Again, have a wonderful time.




Hi





Thank you I have recieved your email.





We were thinking of an afternoon time so we shall prob aim to get there for 4ish as we would like to see the day/evening. I have seen some photos online but I%26#39;m sure the real thing will be far more spectacular!!!





Thanks Again





Andy :)




I would get there about 3:30 because is does take some time to go up, to be on the safe side, so that you are on the observation deck by 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment