Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Which terminal at JFK?

Happy New Year Everyone!





OK, we leave on Wednesday and the panic has just set in as I haven%26#39;t really organised anything, just collected vague ideas!





Once I started to think about the travel arrangements I realised I don%26#39;t know which terminals I%26#39;m travelling in and out of at Heathrow and JFK. I have an e-ticket (email confirmation from American Airlines) that only gives flight number and time.





Other half believes we fly out of Terminal 3 at Heathrow, but I can%26#39;t find any info on which Termainl to go to at JFK for the return flight. Can anyone help?





Sorry if this is all obvious, it%26#39;s my first long haul flight and I%26#39;m starting to feel giddy with nerves! (nothing to do with the champagne that I%26#39;ve been supping since lunch! ;) )





Greef



Which terminal at JFK?


AA indeed does fly from terminal 3 in Heathrow and from terminal 8 at JFK. Don%26#39;t worry. The taxi drivers should know, and if not, there are signs all over the road into the airport.





Stop worrying so much - it%26#39;ll be fine :)



Which terminal at JFK?


Thanks Iddev!





I have just been overwhelmed with all xmas/new year celebrations, visiting relative etc that I only really remembered the fact that we%26#39;re going away today when we finally got back home. I think I will spend tomorrow writing lists and all the travel info down so I can calm down a bit!




Just go to American airlines web site and you can check out your flight details.They also have an office in london.On the web site you can get the phone numbers for all their international offices.



www.aa.com



Dont worry,be happy.




I did try the AA website (both the US one and UK) but found it hard to navigate when trying to find detailed information, and not that user-friendly. I hope that isn%26#39;t indicative of their service in general!




yep T3 for AA at heathrow and the horrid T8 at JFK, dont expect to do any duty free shopping on the way back as it is one small shop with not a lot in it unless it has been revamped in the past 2 years.





On the other hand after T8, T7 the united and BA terminal pleasently surprised me.




Fellow VW Polo Driver...... Hope you have a really good time in New York and that everything goes according to plan and that the weather is good etc etc etc!

No comments:

Post a Comment