Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Thanks for all your help....

....and here%26#39;s wishing everyone a Happy New Year.





I just want to say, my husband and I will be in NY for our trip in 3 days and we can%26#39;t wait!





Thank you everyone who contributes to this forum as I have gathered some great info. Most especially Thankyou those who are regulars on this site (you know who you are) and who have answered all my questions.





We%26#39;ve just heard we have a Big Apple Greeter and are very excited about that too!





THANK YOU !!!!! :-)



Thanks for all your help....


Happy, healthy New Year! Have a great trip!



Thanks for all your help....


Have a great trip and report back.




Have a great trip. If you only like Wyman House half as much as we did, you%26#39;ll have a fantastic time - look forward to reading about what you think.





Give our regards to Broadway - and the rest!




Cheers guys - I will write a trip report on our return (with full details of Wyman House).





Best Wishes





G




Hope you are having a great time. Get ready to plan the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment