Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Camera in Time Square

Where is the camera at in Time Square? Also, I will be arriving tomorrow around 3:00P.M. where is the best place to eat near the Roosevelt Hotel? I like steak, pasta, and good pizza.





Camera in Time Square


www.earthcam.com/usa/newyork/timessquare/. Go to this link then click on camera 4. The camera is outside a photo/novelty shop, near to 46th /47th St



Camera in Time Square


tbaxley,



I will be traveling to New York for New Years and staying at the Roosevelt. Please let me know how it is and any good restraunts as well. thanks




gibson2,





A friend of mine has stayed at the Roosevelt three times and she has been pleased every time. I will be glad to give you any information when I get back. I should be back on the 19th, so check back on the forum around the 20th.




Hi there,





Just back from the Roosevelt, found a really lovely bar/restaurant just a stones throw away. When you come out the front door, take a right and cross over at the lights and keep walking for about 100 yards and you%26#39;ll see a place called Eamonn%26#39;s, we ate there a few times, and between duck, rack of lamb, yummy pasta with prawns, it%26#39;s just fab and it%26#39;s very reasonable too. Further on up the road and accross the other side of the road is a place called Connolly%26#39;s, we didn%26#39;t eat there but were advised to by other people we met also staying in our hotel. Have a wonderful trip !




Thanks Trinity for the information. We will be sure to check both restaurants out.





gibson2,



If you do not mind me asking, what part of Tennesse are you from? We always go to Gatlinburg and Maggie Valley for two weeks in September!!!








I currently live in Nashville, but graduated from the University of Tennessee. Im real familiar with that area of the Mountains, if you need any help




I will take a look at Eamonn%26#39;s and Connolly%26#39;s. I also will be staying at Roosevelt Hotel, and will have plenty of time to eat. My wife is attending class at Redken 5th Ave which last I think 8 hours a day for 6 straight days. So I need plenty of good locations in that area for dining.













Also if you need any help with the Gatlinburg, TN area let me know. I lived in that area all my life so ask away. If you haven%26#39;t already book a place to stay I know of a very nice log home community to stay in.

No comments:

Post a Comment