Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Coming back in Sept!!

I am coming back in September, YAAAAAY!! I am starting my planning a little early I know, but I am sooo excited to be coming back to NYC. It is my favorite place in the world! Tell me, anyone know how the Doubletree Metropolitan is?? I have stayed so far at Doubletree TS and at Waldorf Astoria. I would rather not stay in TS again, It%26#39;s nice to visit but a little too touristy for me to actually stay there. I much prefer the other beautiful neighborhoods. The Waldorf was gorgeous and in a great location, but just thought we would check out other hotels. Any info?? Thanks.



Coming back in Sept!!


Doubletree Met is not far from the Waldorf on Lexington Ave. (the back side of the Waldorf). It%26#39;s a fairly recently renovated hotel. I know the rooms are small and I also think some have complained about noise as there%26#39;s a police station nearby. Would not be my first choice unless there%26#39;s some amazing deal. Have a look at Affinia 50 or the Kimberly. Both are all suite hotels in the same area (east side 50s). You might also consider trying the much loved upper west side. Look at the Lucerne.

No comments:

Post a Comment