Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Top of the rock 2 for 1 voucher request

Anyone who has this... can they please email it to jfeisal@hotmail.com? Greatly appreciate it!

Top of the rock 2 for 1 voucher request

hello.. if someone could please send it to me too .. I%26#39;m visiting in Feb.. valduda@hotmail.com

thank you!!!!!!!

Top of the rock 2 for 1 voucher request

Hi, any more requests could you please post them under the other 2 threads as a) I can%26#39;t cope with any more threads! and b) people are probably getting sick of the 2 for 1 TOTR threads

Hope you understand, Sara


Hi I am coming to NY next week and also need the voucher.My email is Melodychait@comcast.net. thanks


Hello as well, can someone send me 2 for 1 vouchers as well. Traveling with a family of 4 on a budget.

Thanks,

Mike


what is this 2 for 1 voucher? - would love to know about it - we are visiting top of the rock January 2nd


Instead of $14.00 per ticket, you get 2 tickets for $14.00, a savings of $7.00. If you want one, please use the new thread that I created because there are many posts around and it is getting confusing.


Can I please get the coupon too?I know this is last minute.... but I am flying out tomorrow to New York and just found this forum... thanks so much


Please could we get a voucher for 2for1 . please email to ragatan@worldonline.co.za.

thanks

  • my skin infection
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment