Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Returning and looking for accommodation

We are returning in October and our previous accommodation has been booked out. I%26#39;m sorry now I recommended it to so many!

Any ideas of somewhere central for 2 adults and 2 children and another couple. Any apartments available? Any help would be appreciated.

Returning and looking for accommodation

Where did you stay last time? How about Radio City Apartments?

Returning and looking for accommodation

I stayed in Radio City Apartments. Loved it and recommended it to all. I tried booking today for next October/November and they are sold out! So I need to book soon to ensure we get something decent.


They may just not have gone on sale yet? Email them to find out - seems odd they%26#39;d be sold out already for oct/nov


I agree it%26#39;s unlikely the Radio City apts are sold out already for NEXT Oct. Probably their computer won%26#39;t take rezzies this far in advance. If that%26#39;s where you want to stay, email, phone etc.

The Salisbury is a similar type hotel, a bit closer to Central Park. Most rooms are suites/apts. The Buckinham is another. I%26#39;ve noticed quikbook.com often has better prices for the Salisbury than the Salisbury%26#39;s own website.

Also, there%26#39;s an English (I think) website www.apartments2book.com someone else posted about that has many apt/hotels and apts., often at better prices than the hotels themselves. The Beacon is a popular upper westside place and it%26#39;s #11 on the apartments2book website.

The Best Western Hospitality is another apt/hotel but on the east side. The Affinia 50 is another good one.

For a regular apt. (not a hotel) you might check with nyhabitat.com and citylightsnewyork.com, reliable apt. brokers. But remember, in a reg. apt. you don%26#39;t get daily maid service.


I rang Radio City and there seemed to be no problem booking for 2 rooms. I%26#39;ve asked them to confirm by email but they gave me confirmation numbers. I live in hope!

However it%26#39;s good to have other locations just in case!

  • manual transmission
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment