Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Looking to spend a really romantic night in NY.

I am coming to NY on Jan. 11th for a few days. I was just originally coming with 1 girl friend however, she is now bringing her sister and my hubby is also coming.



Visiting NY with my hubby is something I have wanted to do with ages. I want to arrange one really romantic night just for the 2 of us while we are there.



Last time I did a dinner cruise with a group of girls and I thought it was very romantic and would always do it if I got a chance to return. Then again there is the River Cafe to consider. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.



Looking to spend a really romantic night in NY.


There are two places that I can recommend from personal experience - I find them both very romantic (and a bit pricey!)





1. One If By Land, Two If By Sea on 17 Barrow St. (West Village) between Seventh Ave. South and W. 4th St. 212-255-8649 oneifbyland.com





2. La Boite en Bois on 68th and Columbus on the Upeer West Side greatrestaurantsmag.com/NYC/鈥?/a>





This is a very intimate and very charming French bistro with great food and service.



Looking to spend a really romantic night in NY.


Thank You for the livetotravel.




I%26#39;ve never been on the Bateaux, but it does look romantic. But there is something so special about the River Cafe. It%26#39;d be my first choice. I also like swanky cocktails at the Rainbow Grill, the view is worth the price of their martinis.





Have a great time!




Thanks Bettina




I%26#39;ve been trying to find a trip report from a guy from England who went on the Bateaux NY cruise. Here it is, finally! It%26#39;s hysterically funny but good info.



tripadvisor.com/鈥?5143 They had a fantastic time. I haven%26#39;t been either, but I actually think I might do that over dinner at the River Cafe. I%26#39;d maybe go to River Cafe for a drink (or for dessert one night?). There%26#39;s something about the changing scenery on a cruise that I think would be really lovely. And I think you can dance on the cruise.




Thank you Whiz for the effort you put into finding that for me. Greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment